Burak Ozgur, MD, one of the best neurosurgeons in the US specializing in minimally invasive spine and brain surgery, provides new patient consultation and is available to provide expert second opinon consultation because you deserve to know about every option available for your treatment.
How to Become a New Patient
- (949) 383-4190
- Request a callback online Contact us. We will call you within one business day to discuss your appointment.
- If you prefer to call us after hours, you can leave a message and we’ll return your call within one business day.
- Patient information: Patient’s full legal name, date of birth, address and contact information
- Provider information: Primary care and/or referring physician’s name, address and contact information
- Insurance information: Please have your insurance ID card available. City of Hope contracts with most major insurance companies and is skilled at helping families navigate through their coverage situations.
- Records: Medical records pertaining to the patient’s diagnosis and/or treatment. Burk Ozgur, MD’s office staff will gladly request them directly from the physician’s office with the patient’s authorization (Link to Permission to Release PHI). Please fax completed New Patient Information Form to (949) 612-7296.
- Patient authorization: If not referring yourself, your spouse or a dependent, the patient’s authorization and contact information is required.
Get an Expert Second Opinion Consultation
- If you want to know whether other treatment options exist.
- If you have doubts about the planned course of treatment.
- If your current physician has little experience treating your diagnosis.
- If you have a rare type of spine condition.
- If your physician said no viable therapy is available.
The ideal time to seek a second opinion is prior to beginning therapy. That way, patients can be aware of treatment options and make an informed, educated decision towards his or her care.
To request an appointment with Burak Ozgur, MD, one of the best neurosurgeons in the US specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery, please call (949) 383-4190 or toll free 888-64-SPINE or Contact Us ➲.